WAAST Prayer Guide – February 27, 2022
Posted On 26/02/2022
This week pray for THE NEW SESSION & NEW STUDENTS
Lugging their bags and backpacks, students are arriving on the WAAST campus and settling in for the next nine weeks. Most will take six courses, beginning on Monday. Third-year English-speaking students will stay until mid-June to make up courses missed last year because of the pandemic. Thirty-six new students from six nations are beginning their studies; in all, 104 students from 13 nations are expected this semester. Twenty-one professors from six nations, some resident and some adjunct, will be teaching courses. This multicultural setting provides a rich experience as students and faculty learn from one another different perspectives, mindsets, and ways of ministry that may challenge and stretch them. May their own spiritual life and ministry become more effective as they apply lessons learned both in and outside the classroom.
- that new students would quickly feel at home in the WAAST community;
- that the Holy Spirit would guide each professor and class session;
- for the spiritual growth of students as they interact, learn to appreciate cultural differences, and gain insight from one another as they work toward the common goal of building the Kingdom;
- for safe travels for professors coming from other parts of Togo, from surrounding countries, and from the US to teach;
- for the end to the pandemic and of the restrictions still in place.