Entrance Exams Information: Post-secondary Diploma, Bachelor of Theology, and Master of Arts
All prospective students must take and pass the entrance exams in Bible and English in order to qualify for admission to a WAAST or AGGST program.
- A prospective student may either purchase the application packet before taking the entrance exams or after receiving notification that he/she passed the exams.
- After a student has passed the entrance exams, he/she will be informed to complete and return all the application forms.
- Entrance exams are generally held three times a year.
2023 Entrance Exam Schedule
Thursday, December 1, 2022
Thursday, February 9, 2023
Thursday, June 1, 2023
Thursday, October 5, 2023
Thursday, December 7, 2023
*All exams begin at 8:00 a.m.
Procedure for Entrance Exams
- See the WAAST receptionist to register for the entrance exams, with the following documents: (1) Last educational-level diploma (original and photocopy); (2) national identity card, passport, or equivalent ID.
- Complete and submit a registration form.
- Register at least 1 day in advance, and preferably 1-2 weeks prior to the exams. You will not be allowed to take the exams if you come the day of the exams without having registered in advance.
- Pay the entrance exam fee of 5,000 cfa. This must be paid prior to taking the exams.
- Arrive promptly for the exams, as they are timed and begin as a group. All exams begin at 8 a.m.
- Admission to the Bachelor of Theology and Diploma in Theology Programs
- Application Forms and Admissions Procedure for the Bachelor of Theology and Post-secondary Diploma in Theology
- Admission to the Master of Arts Program
- Application Forms and Admissions Procedure for the Master of Arts Program
- Entrance Exams
- Fee Schedule 2022
- Financial Policies and Financial Aid