About the Library
The WAAST library is a modern, air-conditioned facility with computerized technical and Internet services. It contains approximately 25,000 volumes and 60 subscriptions to periodicals. A trained librarian and staff serve the faculty and student body.
The WAAST Library’s mission is to provide relevant and up-to-date resources and services in support of the research, teaching, and learning needs of the WAAST community. Its goal is to give students the knowledge and skills needed to enable them to carry out God’s mission (missio Dei) to the nations of the world as pastors, evangelists, missionaries, administrators, and Bible school teachers.
The WAAST library is equipped with:
– A computer lab with modern desktop computers to meet the typing needs of students. A computer technician assists the students with technical and printing needs.
– Class rooms and work rooms
– Study carrels to facilitate individualized study
– Pentecostal research and journal rooms
Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Lunch Break: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
The library is closed during the month of January and reopens one week before the beginning of the BTh semester, at the end of February.
Use of the library, computer lab, and Internet computers is limited to students currently enrolled in a WAAST or AGGST program.
- About the Library
- Search the WAAST Library Catalog Online
- Free Theological Journals on the Web
- Open-Access Online Academic Journals
- Leadership and Business Ethics Journals
- Religion and Missions Journals
- Research Journals : Education and the Social Sciences
- Resources for Librarians in Developing Countries