Application Forms and Admissions Procedure for the Master of Arts Program
Application Packet Information
An application packet may be purchased for 2500 cfa from the AGGST/ WAAST receptionist.
- The application forms may also be downloaded from this Web site (below) and the application fee of 2500 cfa paid after acceptance at registration.
The following forms, to be completed and returned to the registrar’s office are included in the packet:
- Application for Admission
- Church Recommendation
- Health History
- Medical Report
- Request for Transcript*
You will need to provide two passport-size photos (one is for a student ID card).
*WAAST graduates need to complete and submit all forms except the Request for Transcript, and need not provide transcripts. All candidates are required to pass the entrance exam and must have a GPA of at least 3.0 for admission to the MA program.
MA Application Form2022
2022 Fee Schedule
Academic Fees 2022
Master of Arts in Theological Studies
Entry of New Students
New students are accepted into the Master of Arts (MA) program once a year, in May.
Time Frame of the Program
Take and pass the English entrance exam.
- Complete all the required forms in the application packet and return them to the registrar’s office.
Receive official acceptance from AGGST.
Entrance Exam Information
All prospective students must take and pass the entrance exam in English in order to qualify for admission.
- A prospective student may either purchase the application packet before taking the entrance exam or after receiving notification that he/she passed the exams.
After a student has passed the entrance exam, he/she will be informed to complete and return all the admission forms.
- Entrance exams are generally held three times a year (see schedule below).
Entrance Exam Procedure
- See the AGGST/WAAST receptionist to register for the exams.
- Complete a registration sheet.
- Register at least 1 day in advance and preferably 1-2 weeks prior to the exam for adequate planning. You will not be allowed to take the exam if you come the day of the exam without having registered in advance.
All exams begin at 8 a.m. Please be prompt as the exams are timed and begin as a group.
The entrance exam fee is 5,000 cfa (2,500 for WAAST graduates) and must be paid prior to taking the exams.
Entrance Exam Schedule 2023
Thursday, December 1, 2022
Thursday, February 9, 2023
Thursday, June 1, 2023
Thursday, October 5, 2023
Thursday, December 7, 2023
MA Session 2022
Academic and financial registration: May 6 & 8
Classes begin: May 9
Mid-term break: June 20‒24
Classes end: July 27
Written Assignments Due: October 27
Graduation: November 12